Wed, Jan 25, 2017 3:00 PM – 5:15 PM CET & Thu, Jan 26, 2017 3:00 PM – 5:15 PM CET
- Creating realistic shaders from scratch
- Setup different realistic lighting conditions
- Camera settings
- Final render settings
- Post work to get the best out of your final render.
Please note that the webinar has been split into two days. Join for a single session or expand your knowledge by registering for both webinars:
First day (Wed., Jan. 25, 2017 3:00 PM – 5:15 PM CET)
- Octane (3:00 pm – 04:15 pm)
- Corona (04:15 pm – 05:15 pm)
Register for free here for the first day:
Second day (Thurs., Jan. 26, 2017 3:00 PM – 5:15 PM CET)
- VrayforC4D (3:00 pm – 04:15 pm)
- Maxwell Render (04:15 pm – 05:15 pm)
Register for free here for the second day:
WHO IS CURSESTUDIO?
Dominik Dammelhart, a.k.a. CurseStudio, has been working in the CG industry as a 3D generalist for over 6 years. Since 2010, he has created a lot of free tutorials for the Cinema 4D community and has worked on multipleprojects for different companies, including Lenovo, Siemens and more. His work and tutorials have been featured almost everywhere on the web, including sites like 3dtotal, Evermotion and Motionserved, just to mention a few.
Reservierungen sind für diese Veranstaltung geschlossen.